Share your love for your favourite in-game guns with this M1 Garand Gaming Mouse Mat!
This mat features an exploded diagram of an M1 Garand and identifies its various components. Its gaming cloth surface on a non-slip rubber base combined with its large size make it ideal for large arm movements. This allows more precise control when aiming.
The M1 Garand is a .30 caliber semi-automatic rifle that was the standard U.S. service rifle during World War II and the Korean War and also saw limited service during the Vietnam War. Most M1 rifles were issued to U.S. forces, though many hundreds of thousands were also provided as foreign aid to American allies.
The M1 rifle was named after its Canadian-American designer, John Garand. It was the first standard-issue semi-automatic military rifle. By all accounts the M1 rifle served with distinction. General George S. Patton called it "the greatest battle implement ever devised".
The M1 replaced the bolt action M1903 Springfield as the standard U.S. service rifle in the mid 1930s, and was itself replaced by the selective fire M14 rifle in the early 1960s.
The Garand is still used by drill teams and military honor guards. It is also widely used by civilians for hunting, target shooting, and as a military collectible.
Check out other gun designs here!
- Oversized mouse mat for gaming: 90cm x 30cm (35.4" x 11.8")
- 2mm thick
- Large size facilitates moving and swiping your mouse with your arm, reducing the likelihood of RSI or carpal tunnel
- Protects your desk from scratches and spills
- Smooth cloth surface optimized for fast movement and precise control while gaming
- Non-slip rubber base which prevents sliding or movement of mouse pad or other peripherals placed on it
- Anti-Fraying stitched frame increasing lifespan of mousepad
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.